BGC Cheerleading has something for everyone!
BGC Cheerleading was established almost 5 years ago at Bolton Gymnastics Club. BGC Cheerleading teams have full use of the gym's equipment including a fully spring floor!
Why Choose Us?
Our athletes train once a week with their teams and work towards a minimum of 3 competition a year.
BGC Cheerleading currently offers the following:
• Fully inclusive sessions for ages 4+ catering for both male and female athletes
• Competitive teams
• Fully qualified coaches, holding both Gymnastics and Cheerleading qualifications
• Our own purpose-built facility with a fully sprung floor
• Regular weekly training plus compulsory pre-competition training days
• A number of exciting fundraising opportunities
• A parent’s committee which offers an opportunity for parents to play an active part in the development of their child’s sport
• Volunteering opportunities
• Young Leaders Academy pathway which offers the opportunity for young coaches to develop their knowledge and qualifications
Don't just take our word for it...
Look what some of our wonderful parents think!
"Cheerleading at BGC is not just a sport it is a family! My daughter has flourished and learnt so much about working as a team, she has grown in confidence and has even started helping the coaches by becoming a trainee coach herself! The coaches really encourage the girls to be their very best, improving their skills and encouraging each other! We just love the BGC family!"
"Since starting at BGC this year, my daughter has had the opportunity to develop her skills, learn new stunts and even got to perform in front of a huge crowd at the BGC Showcase! The coaches are supportive and encouraging and always willing to go that extra mile to make sure that your child is getting the most out of their sessions"
"BGC offers some of the best sessions I've had the pleasure of taking my child to. Not only are they encouraging and dynamic in sessions, they constantly do their utmost to push the teams to their best. My daughter has loved the challenges and rewards that they have gained this year and we can't wait to come back next season"
"Bolton Gymnastics Club is one of the friendliest places. I'm so glad I started my daughter at BGC Cheer. They offer some of the best facilities and my daughter just loves going! My daughter is quite a shy person, but working with the BGC Cheer team she has come out of her shell and isn't scared to get up in front of a big audience. 2 years ago I wouldn't have imagined that my child would be able to do that. Thank you BGC!"
BGC CHEERLEADING 2019/20 SEASON INDUCTION SESSIONS